The game is played on a triangular board. The game is played with special stones. The stones have two sides (white and black). Each stone has two different colors. The game can be played on any board size:
- Number of colors is size+1
- All color combinations are in game
- The number of stones is equal to the number of fields on the board
- The size of rack for player’s stones depends on size of board (3 for size 5, 5 for size 8)
- Each player has his own stones on rack. When it is a player’s turn, he can put several stones on the board. All stones must be connected to each other and have the same color. After the turn, the player chooses stones from a bag.
It is also possible to use stones on the board. I can flip one of the opponent’s stones to my color (if all connected stones are in a row, all opponent’s stones are flipped).
The player who has connected all sides of the board at the end of the game is the winner.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.